I’ve read some awesome things this week. If you’re looking for some weekend reading, check out these favorite reads:
- Homemade Crackers – I’ve been meaning to try these for a long time!
- The Courage to Keep Going – this post is incredible, and nearly brought me to tears!
- I Am Supermom - I think this girl and I are kindred spirits
- Saying Goodbye to 124 Kallie – This is a post about moving, but it’s not about moving. It’s about little ones growing older, and life moving on, and it is so worth a read. Extremely well-written!
- Supporting Your Husband (even when you think he’s a little crazy) – This was my favorite post from last week’s Pin-it Sharing Post. LOVED it. A cute, funny post written by a husband, about a super-supportive wife. I thought it was convicting, but way entertaining to read.
Now it’s time to share your favorite pins, or if you’re not a blogger, browse around for something that interests you!
Follow us on Pinterest by clicking our pictures above. Here’s the link-up for this week: