I hope you’ve been enjoying my 31-Day Series on “Lies Modern Moms Believe.” I’m taking a small break today from the series BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP.
I was looking over my outline, and I got a great idea.
What if one of you wrote one of my posts?!
As you’ve been reading my series, perhaps you’ve thought of your own “lies” that you feel moms believe. Well, this is your moment. Share your wisdom with the readers at “Smartter” Each Day!
- Send me the post title – “Lies Modern Moms Believe: (insert your lie here).
- Send me a paragraph or so explaining your lie. It can be long and drawn-out, or brief. Just explain your point however you’d like.
- Send to jessicasmartt (at) gmail.com by Sunday, October 25. The winning post will be the last one shared in my series.
- All submissions become property of “Smartter” Each Day. I will edit for readability and grammar.
Anyone can enter! An older “seasoned” mom, a husband, a blogger, not a blogger! You can discover the thrill of passing on your wisdom with other moms. 🙂
However, if you are a blogger, I’ll sweeten the pot ~
- If I choose your entry, I’ll include your bio and will also share one of your most popular posts on my blog and via my social media outlets (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook). Hopefully you will garner some good traffic and new fans!
I’m excited to hear from you!
Follow "Smartter" Each Day on Facebook!
Follow "Smartter" Each Day on Twitter!
Follow Jessica on Instagram!